WOMBO is the most advanced artificial intelligence (AI)-driven lip sync app in the world.
You just need to upload a selfie and choose a song, and then the app will transform your still photo into videos of the person in your picture singing and dancing along to the song.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Wombo app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
How to use WOMBO:
- Install the application on your mobile device
- To begin, select the “Let’s go!” checkbox.
- Please grant Wombo permission to access the camera as well as the gallery on your device.
- Create a self-portrait or select a picture from your gallery to upload.
- To select your voice acting, you can select it by clicking on the green button.
- After selecting the dubbing, you’ll need to click the platform symbol once more.
- You have the option of either storing the video in your collection or sharing it with your friends.
This app makes for some good laughs. Anyone who makes use of it will, without a doubt, find themselves laughing more than a few times. It would be nice if the lip syncing could be better aligned more easily, but other than that, it’s still pretty cute. For the few reasons that are detailed below, I can only give it a rating of four stars. I get impatient when it takes so long to switch a photo in an effort to find one that will work without distorting the entire face or mouth. It is so difficult to find or even take a photograph that will function well enough to not distort the entire face or mouth.
If I had this app a few months ago, I would have given it a rating of either four or five stars, as it is an excellent one, is fun to use, and has a straightforward layout. When I came back after almost a year, a lot of things had changed. The layout has deteriorated to the point where half of the items cannot be located without first going in search of them. The current generation also has a poorer appearance than previous ones. When I used it in the past, every wombo was almost always spot on, and everything seemed clean. Now that I do them, they are unable to get it written, and it appears to be much more crooked and unnatural.