Over one billion people all over the world use WeChat as more than just a messaging and social media app; it has become a way of life for them. WeChat is a messaging and calling app that also allows users to play fun games with their friends, read news and use local services provided by Official Accounts and Mini Programs, enjoy mobile payment features provided by WeChat Pay, and much more.
- Send text messages, photos, voice messages, video messages, share your location, and more with your friends. Create group chats with as many as 500 participants at a time.
- High-quality voice and video calls to any location in the world, no matter where you are in the world. Group video calls with up to 9 people can be held simultaneously.
- Do you have trouble describing where you are to others? Simply by tapping a button, you can broadcast your current location to others.
- Never forget your favorite moments. Your personal Moments stream is where you can post photos, videos, and other media to share with your friends.
- Share snippets of your day with other members. Make a few quick videos and upload them to your Time Capsule before their existence is erased after a day.
- Browse thousands of fun, animated stickers to help express yourself in chats. These stickers range from those featuring your favorite cartoon and movie characters to stickers featuring a variety of other media.
- Transform ordinary chatting into a one-of-a-kind experience with these personalized stickers and selfie stickers.
- We have a plethora of official accounts for you to follow, each with their own unique content and news for you to enjoy reading.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the WeChat app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
I downloaded this app a year ago and was able to sign up, I made a new account, and everything was fine until a few days later when I wanted to open the app, it said that I got blocked and that I needed to have someone else to help me unblock my account, so basically I did, and I tried it with 5 different people, and none of them worked, I deleted the app and re-downloaded but nothing happened, and my account was gone just like that. Hopefully It’s just that I was really upset that they blocked my old number for no reason; also, don’t forget that you can change your WeChat language to English; if you don’t know lol, you can change it from your settings too:-) I don’t hate the app; in fact, I like it; however, I was really upset that they blocked my old number for no reason.
WeChat is a fantastic program that combines multiple functions into a single package, and it is frequently updated. I started using it in 2016, and I am currently a member of very large group chats (more than 200 people), as well as a group that covers too much ground.
WeChat provides everything that you would ever want or need. For instance, requesting a taxi in China, placing an order for food in China, playing video games, making phone calls, talking, and it even practically incorporates Tik Tok into itself.
Even if it has several drawbacks, managing large groups using it is practically impossible because to the lack of capabilities that other competing platforms, such as Discord, provide. WeChat’s competitors offer features that WeChat does not, such as a slow mode, bans, sub conversations, additional roles, and limits, amongst other things.
Although it is a wonderful program that still has a lot of room for development, I will continue to use it because it is the primary means through which I keep in touch with all of my friends and family from school.