The UC Browser Team has recently released a new app called UC Browser Turbo. It is a browser that loads quickly, has a simple design, does not have any news streams or push messages, and can provide you with an improved browsing experience.
In UC Browser Turbo 2020, you can optimize your browsing experience with features such as Fast Video Download, Data Saver, Ad block, Private Browsing, Free Cloud Acceleration, Secure Browsing, Personalized Wallpaper HD, Multi-language, and Homepage Customizable.
- Minimalist Design
- Rapid Downloading of Videos
- No Cost for Acceleration in the Cloud
- Data Saving
- Privacy-Protected Browsing
- A Pop-Up Blocker
- A video is currently playing in the background.
- A Homepage That Can Be Personalized
- Watch Video Offline
- Modus nocturnus
- Personalized Wallpaper in High Definition
■ Support Multi-language
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the UC Browser Turbo app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
This browser is passable, but I encountered too many problems with it to give it a higher rating. To begin, the application does not function properly on my tablet (an HP 7 operating on Android 4.1.2), and instead it displays an error message that reads “This version of UC Turbo you installed is not compatible with your phone.” Second, the advertisement blocker does not work very well at all; in fact, I think I only saw a few pages where the advertisements were successfully blocked. Third, in comparison to other browsers that I’ve used, this one is noticeably slower, and there were specific websites that were inaccessible due to the fact that they consider this browser to be obsolete. On one of my devices, I’m able to watch videos in resolutions that are significantly higher than what other browsers are capable of on that device. If I had to give this browser two stars instead of one, it would be because I like the fact that you can watch videos in high resolutions while saving bandwidth.
Although there were a few things that stood out to me, this browser actually surprised me with how clean it looked and felt in comparison to every other browser I’ve tried ever since I stopped using chrome. Instead of just using a dark theme, the night mode makes the entire screen darker, including the text and images. Because I already have a screen dimmer scheduled, there is no need to dim the content on the screen. If I could make my own decision, that would be really great. A second feature that would be very helpful would be the ability to change the position of the open tab(s) within the tab menu. I really hope that this isn’t asking too much of you.