The social app known as TIYA enables users to participate in real-time, interactive group chats. To make spending time with friends more enjoyable and convenient, you can create a private group chat that allows for voice chatting, watching videos, listening to music, and sharing your screen with those friends.
- Create your own private group and invite only the people you consider to be your closest friends. After they have registered, you will be able to talk to them in private without interruption from other users.
- Are you experiencing frustration because of the slow response time of the messages in the real-time interactive space? The group has its very own real-time, dynamic space, and users can enter it with just one tap while also keeping track of what their friends are doing.
- Tools for Groups: If you want to have a good time with your other friends, try using some of the following tools:
- Sharing Favorite Videos and Watching Dramas Together In this activity, you and your friends will watch and discuss your favourite videos.
- Real-time screen sharing allows users to discuss private matters on their mobile devices, watch movies and television shows together, and view live sporting events. Screen sharing makes it possible for everyone to be in the same room at the same time.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Tiya app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
Because when the admins ban you, they only give you half the reason why they ban you until you get a permanent band, the only reason I am giving this app four stars is because of that. For instance, a few times I got banded, so I asked the staff why I got banded, and they told me it was because I was showing pornography content. Since I assumed that whatever I was screen sharing showed something inappropriate, I was careful about what I was screen sharing; however, when I got permanently banded, it told me that there were inappropriate drawings in the chat. Bear in mind that I was unaware that other people were putting inappropriate things in my chat because when I shared my screen, I didn’ But other than that, the app itself is more or less just a place where people who are in need of assistance can be found.