Screen Mirroring enables you to cast the screen of your mobile device to a larger display, such as a television, while maintaining a high level of image quality and operating in real time. On the large screen, you have convenient access to any and all types of media files, including mobile games, photos, music, videos, and electronic books. It is the first app of its kind that gives you the ability to mirror your screen to another device within the same WiFi network or remotely over an Internet connection. You also have the option of creating a second screen on a different device.
You can easily share your screen with your loved ones or friends by using the Cast to TV app, which enables you to cast your device’s display to a television.
Put down the phone and relax with some TV series on the big screen in the family room instead of looking at your phone’s screen. Download this reliable and free app to share your screen and mirror your TV!
- You can cast the screen of your smartphone to a large TV screen in a stable and real-time manner.
- All types of media files are supported, such as photos, audios, electronic books, PDFs, and so on.
- Mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, Android device, Windows computer, Mac computer, or
- Chromebook to any other device.
- There are no wires required, and the setup is quick and simple.
- Customer service is given the utmost importance, and our support staff is always available to assist you via email, chat supported by artificial intelligence, and a comprehensive knowledge base.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Screen Mirroring app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
1.The wireless display/Miracast function and the screen mirroring feature should both be supported by both your TV and your Android device.
2. Check to see that both your mobile phone or tablet and your smart TV mirror are linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. It is recommended that the virtual private network (VPN) be disabled so that the device can connect successfully.
I have had a positive experience with this particular app. This one appears to work without fail and does not become frozen. in contrast to a great number of other screen mirroring apps. In addition, it is easy to understand and has a high level of user friendliness, whereas I was surprised to find that so many others were not user friendly. And yes, there are advertisements, but they won’t bother you at all! Bravo to the people who created it! Well done! I’ve been using this app for almost two years now, and I couldn’t be happier with it. It’s hard to overstate how much I appreciate it. Please don’t update it with a change that wasn’t well thought out.
This application is one of my favorites! It’s something I’ve used for years, and it’s always worked perfectly, with the exception of one thing that’s started happening just recently: for some reason, I can’t get the volume to go past the lowest setting. Even when I crank the volume all the way up on my TV, I can only just make out the faintest of sounds coming from the speakers. Which is strange because, as I mentioned earlier, it has been operating without a hitch for years, but all of a sudden, it is not allowing me to raise the volume above anything that I am able to hear! To the point where it is almost totally muted.