Join the almost 3 million people who have used Remitly to send money to loved ones abroad. If you use Remitly to send money, we guarantee:
You’ll be informed of the precise moment and date your funds will be delivered to the receiver.
Send money to more than 1,600 banks and 180,000 cash pickup locations throughout the world. In the Philippines, Dominican Republic, and Vietnam, there are also possibilities for home delivery.
Send money to more than 20 different mobile wallets, including as M-Pesa, MTN, Vodafone, eSewa, GCash, Paymaya, bKash, EasyPaisa, and GoPay.
- Thanks to our low rates, exclusive promotions, and lack of additional costs, more money is sent home.
- Peace of mind because we employ bank-level security to safeguard you against fraud and encrypt all transfers.
- Our Customer Care Team’s live agents are available to speak with senders and recipients at any time, every day.
- Send money to more than 60 nations in a secure manner, including The Philippines, India, Vietnam, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Nigeria, China, and Pakistan.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Remitly app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
Money transfer to Africa:
- Use mobile money, bank deposits, or cash pickup to send money to more than 35 African nations, including Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya.
- If you send US dollars to Nigeria, the Central Bank of Nigeria will give the beneficiary a bonus of 5 Naira for every dollar sent. Send USD to 3,600+ locations, including First Bank, Access Bank, and others, for cash pickup or bank deposits at GT Bank, Polaris, and Fidelity.
- Send money to trusted banks like GCB, Ecobank, and others for bank deposits or cash pickup in Ghana using your MTN or Vodafone mobile money accounts.
- Transfer funds to M-Pesa, Airtel, and Equitel mobile money accounts in Kenya, as well as to Equity Bank, KCB, Co-operative Bank, and other financial institutions, for bank deposits or cash collection.
The fourth transaction I made took six days to complete. I constantly check the updates, but all it says is that it has been processing since May 14. I tried to find out more about my procedure, but no one was able to provide me a specific completion date for my transaction. I cancelled my transaction in an effort to recover my money as quickly as possible, and today I received a letter informing me that I must wait an additional 7 business days. They stated that the recipient bank was to blame for the delay. The Colombian destination bank, however, was unaware of this and never took part in the transaction. The way this app is tampering with my money is absurd. In addition, I was unable to pay my insurance in Colombia on Monday, and as a result of WorldRemit’s negligence and appalling service, I now have to pay an extra cost. It is unfortunate that I have run into this scenario because up until now, I have been really happy with their service and frequently send money back and forth. I’ll have to regretfully quit utilizing their services, and I’d never suggest them to anyone.