With the NETGEAR Nighthawk app, you can do more with your WiFi. After setting up your WiFi in just a few steps, you can use your router’s features and control your network from anywhere.
- Anywhere Access: You can check on and manage your home WiFi network from anywhere.
- Smart Parental Controls: Circle® on NETGEAR lets you automatically filter content and set limits on how long your kids can spend online.
- Armor Security: Advanced cybersecurity on your network to protect all of your devices from online threats.
- Speed Test: Check to see if you’re getting the broadband internet speeds you paid for.
- Guest WiFi: Set up a separate and secure WiFi network for guests.
- Traffic Meter: Track how much you use the internet over time.
- It’s easy to stop WiFi, update firmware, and do other things.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the NETGEAR Nighthawk app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
The NETGEAR genie app has been replaced by the NETGEAR Nighthawk app, which used to be called the Up App. There are always more features being added. Put it in today!
Negear did fix the problem with my Nighthawk iOS app. I wrote the review that follows about a year ago. Just keep going. Don’t get frustrated.
Before the last Firmware updates on the router, this app worked great. Some of you have problems, but others don’t. I have about 10 cases with NetGear that have to do with the AX5400 RAX50 router not having access control and now having problems with the device manager. Remember that about one in three customer service agents will “get it” and do something right away over the phone because of language and cultural differences. I may have told the development team, but we need more people to tell NetGear about the problem! Remember that the Apple App Store only reviews apps; it doesn’t fix anything. CALL NETGEAR and tell them what’s going on. Only a lot of customer complaints will get them to do something. That’s how things are. If you need remote access to your router in the meantime, download the “Laucher” app (the tile looks like a bottle rocket with a red background) and use it to get to your GUI. Those of you who are affected will be able to use your devices again if the NetGear team is forced to fix the problem. CALL NETGEAR and say what’s wrong. Reviews of Apple won’t fix this on their own.
I have been using the Netgear Genie app for a couple of years. The Nighthawk app is ok, but it doesn’t have a refresh for when my kids are turning on theirs devices to be “unpaused”, so I still use the Genie app.
I would really like to see all devices that have an IP address assigned to them in my device list. Then I could “unpause” them before they are actually connected. I would also like to see a time limit for certain devices. This is the concept with products like Circle. It would be nice if my router did those things so I would not have to buy yet another router to get that capability.
I am aware that Circle is available on certain Nighthawk routers, but not all and the one that it is available on is far inferior to the product I have. I hate that I had to buy the more expensive model without the parental controls I wanted because the router with the controls didn’t work in my house. I fully expected Netgear to upgrade the better routers but that has not happened in well over 2 years.