Simply select the “install” button to become a member of MyMcDonald’s Rewards and get started accumulating points toward free McDonald’s food. In addition, you can get special discounts through the app and save time by placing your order in advance.
- You always have access to one-of-a-kind deals right at your fingertips! Make use of the app to gain access to offers, which you will then be able to directly redeem at the cashier of the restaurant by presenting your mobile device.
- Everything you could possibly want to know about McDonald’sTM, including our menu, store finder (by location), new products and new restaurants, nutritional information, and even the Happy MealTM toys of the month!
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the McDonald’s app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
This app is superior to the majority of other fast food apps in terms of how simple it is to use, how easily orders can be customized, and how efficiently they can be managed. However, there are some growing issues related to limitations on orders that need to be fixed, and if I had written this review a year ago, it would have gotten more stars. The deals that are being offered are becoming more complicated, which in turn causes an increasing number of issues. For instance, I created an order, but it was unable to be processed because the promotion that I was able to apply to my order was no longer being honored at a specific location at a specific time. Because of this, I had to begin the process all over again, this time selecting a different deal that is suitable for a different combination of order items. Then, the processing of my new order was halted because the unhonored deal from my previous order prevented me from selecting a new deal for the next twenty-four hours. It is my recommendation that the app be reprogrammed so that the use of a deal is not recorded until after a purchase has been made. Additionally, the 24 hour policy should be changed to 20 hours so that customers who pick up their daily breakfast at a slightly earlier time than the day before can use another deal.
In addition, there has been a recent uptick in the number of recurring errors that occur during the processing of payments. A number of customers have reported being asked to pay a second time when they went to the drive-up window after having paid with the app. My bank statement that I access online reveals that I have been billed twice, but at the end of the day, one of the two transactions is being reversed and credited back to my account.
I’m a mega coupon fanatic. Whenever I go out, I always have to pay for more than one thing. So coupons have helped me save a lot of money. This app got off to a great start. The coupons were always for great deals and were always different. But as time has gone on, I’ve only seen the deals get smaller and smaller. Now, you can only save 50 cents on a $10 order. And I mean it when I say “limited.” I have been using the same coupons for more than a year. With only a few small changes. But these changes only last for a week and happen every two to four months. The bogo for 25 cents on quarter pounders is the only deal that makes the app worth having anymore. This one still helps me save money. But then I can only get a quarter-pounder when I go to McDonald’s. Which I wouldn’t normally complain about, but trust me, it’ll get old after a year. It’s just very sad to see something that used to be so good become so bad. I really hope that the main part of the app will get more attention from the people who made it. Until then, anyone who agrees with me can use the Wendy’s app. They offer great deals that change almost every week. I’m actually on my way to get a burger, fries, a drink, chicken nuggets, and chili cheese fries. All for the price of one quarter-pounder from McDonald’s. I hope to be able to say the same thing about the McDonald’s app soon.