LINE is revolutionizing the way people interact by shortening the distance between loved ones, friends, and family members for no additional cost. You’ll be able to express yourself in ways that you never would have imagined were possible thanks to the unlimited range of fun stickers, voice and video conversations, and messages available on WhatsApp. The mobile, desktop, and Wear OS versions of LINE are all readily available in every region of the world.
Find posts and accounts that pique your interest, and then start following them to ensure that you are always up to date.
- LINE allows you to communicate with your pals through audio and video conversations as well as text messages.
- Stickers and emoji allow you to express yourself in exactly the way that you want to. You can also search for the themes you like best to personalize your LINE app.
- You will have quick access to your friends list, birthdays, the sticker shop, and the other features and services that LINE has to offer.
- If you want to get the most out of LINE, make sure you’re using an Android operating system version that’s at least 7.0.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the LINE app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
It is possible that LINE will not install correctly on your device if the speed of your network is too slow or if you do not have sufficient storage space on your device.
In the event that this occurs, please confirm that you are connected properly and try again.
Due to the fact that I am not permitted to have a social media account, I would have to say that Line is the single finest thing that has ever occurred to me. It’s simple to use, I can communicate with all of my friends and family members who also have the app, and, hey, who doesn’t like customization?! Line gives you the ability to customize your app’s appearance to reflect your preferences, and you can even incorporate stickers into the mix. In that vein, allow me to just say this. LINE POINTS ARE NOT EASILY OBTAINABLE AT ALL. You really MUST have Line points in order to obtain those customised sticker packs and themes. You absolutely must have Line points if you want your Line to avoid being dull. But it looks like you won’t be getting any Line points any time soon. There is, of course, the possibility to “follow the Line Points account for free Line points.” After giving it a shot, I figured out that there is an EXPIRATION DATE associated with the amount of time your point activation lasts. And you’ll only be able to do this ONCE. What’s the worst of it? They will only provide you with 5. It says 20! What options do you have with five points? It’s almost the same as saying, “I’ll give you 20 points but I didn’t feel like it so I’ll give you 5 points instead.” There is no mechanism that allows you to accrue additional points over time, which is something that I believe is necessary. The only ways to acquire points are through the use of gift cards or through hacking. And we are all aware that you do not want any of your private information to become public, is that correct?
Since 2012, I’ve been using Line, and it’s been my go-to social networking tool for chatting with pals. I favor it significantly more than Whatsapp (which I only use with my family). Also, when I moved back to my old neighborhood in April of this year, I was relieved to be able to transfer my account to my new phone and discover that everything was left as if I had never changed my number. All of my images and my chat history were still there. Do any of you guys recall when we were able to follow Official Accounts from different regions of the world? This might have changed recently, and I haven’t noticed, but it’s possible that I just missed it. Because of this, I became familiar with artists like as Gackt, Flumpool, and Uverworld, among others (even though I was already a fan of these artists, I was ecstatic to find their Line accounts and announcements!). I was just looking to see if I could add more accounts for J-Rock bands when I noticed that the “change region” button on the Official Accounts interface has been removed. What exactly is the deal with that? I am no longer able to view newly created accounts from Japan. And to be perfectly honest, the ones from my native nation of Ecuador are… nothing remarkable. Could Line perhaps put that feature back? Please? If not for that, I would have given you a perfect score of five stars…