You can give a brief summary of your story, and you can keep track of all the news that you’re interested in finding out in one place!
[Shooting Mode] gains more power with the addition of features that make still images and videos appear more colorful and dynamic.You can now easily and quickly upload your photos and videos after customizing them with a variety of effects, stickers, and filters that are available in a brand-new Shooting Mode.
The [Feed] tab gives you a quick look at a variety of channel information as well as the stories of your friends.
If you are interested in learning more about the lives of your friends, click the “Add a Friend” button. If you select the option to ‘Follow’ a channel, you will be able to view the individual stories that are uploaded to that channel within my Feed.
- You can make new friends and find out about trending stories by using [Discover].
- [My Story] is a personal area where you can compile one day at a time the experiences of your everyday life.
- If you want the news to be visible to everyone, make sure that it is set to Public.
- You have the option of assigning stories that you want to share with specific friends to the Close Friends Only category, while stories that you want to keep to yourself can be assigned to the Only Me category.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the KakaoStory app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
You are able to make use of the fundamental service even if optional permissions are not granted.
1. Permissions to Access
* Storage: In order to access the photos and videos saved on my device and upload them to KakaoStory.
* Phone: In order to keep using KakaoStory and keep the verification status that was obtained from my phone, you need to verify your phone.
2. Access Permissions
* Camera: To use this device to take pictures and videos.
* Mic: To record audio and video.
* Location: To obtain recommendations for local businesses and attractions.
Some individuals have expressed their dissatisfaction with the fact that it is written in Korean. Maybe it’s because this is a Korean company, and Koreans use Korean social media, or maybe it’s because Koreans use Korean social media. Why are so many people from the west getting worked up about the fact that a Korean app does not support English?
It is acceptable for what it is, despite its occasional instability and occasional bugs, and it is a good app overall.