The new app, which was formerly known as Google Cast, gives you the ability to take control of all of your Google-branded products and enables you to cast any apps or stream media from your mobile devices, tablets, computers, speakers, and televisions. Additionally, you can control all of your Google devices from within the app. You can use your voice to conduct searches for content based on actors, television shows, and motion pictures. You can also personalize the look of your TV screen by adding pretty pictures.
While new features and enhancements are being added, the app will still be able to perform the same functions as the previous version of Google Cast, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store as well as the iTunes Store right now. In addition to its new moniker, the application’s icon has also been updated; it now takes the form of a house.
- Using the Chromecast-enabled apps on your device, you can search through a variety of categories such as actor, movie, television series, and so on to find interesting things.
- You are responsible for controlling the devices by giving them commands to play, pause, raise, or lower the volume.
- Adapt the appearance of the TV screen to suit your preferences.
- Sync Google Home with your speakers so that you can pick up right where you left off whenever and wherever you want to.
- Learn about new content and applications.
- For people who use the Google Home device
- Manage the settings of Google Home by making adjustments to the location, audio player, and so on.
- Synchronize with all of the devices in your home that are compatible, such as your thermostat, security system, ovens, and so on.
- Be on the lookout for new experiences and opportunities.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Google Cast app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
It’s possible that some of the cool features will continue to be unavailable in certain regions and countries, but we’re working on it.