Find My Device is an application that assists you in locating a misplaced Android device and protects the confidentiality of any personal information stored on that device while you are searching for it. Find my device is an upgraded version of the Android Device Manager software. The “Find My Device” app was released by Google as the Android equivalent to Apple’s “Find my iPhone” capability.
Because it is an Android device manager, it is only accessible to people who use Android. If you have an Android device, you can get it by downloading it from the Google Play Store or via the URL that is provided further down.
- If you have another Android smartphone or a web browser, you can use it to find your missing Android device if it has gone missing.
- You have the ability to make a sound play on your missing gadget when it is nearby.
- You have the option to lock it, delete any information that is stored on it, and put it into “lost device mode.”
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Find My Device app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- Position: Required so that the map can display your device’s current location
- Contacts: Required so that the app can access the email address that is linked to your Google account
It just provided a rough location, but it was enough to make a difference in the end. Someone took my girlfriend’s phone, and it was gone for around half an hour before she realized it was missing. We were in a theme park, and based on the general location, we deduced that it must have been close to one of the attractions. We questioned the employees who were stationed at the entrance and exit, but none claimed to have seen it. I was around halfway through the line when I finally peeked inside the garbage bin, and sure enough, there it was! We were successful in locating the phone with the help of the Find my device app.
By a wide margin, the best location software I’ve ever used, and believe me, I’ve experimented with quite a few. Delivers precisely what it promises to deliver. It is possible to delete all data from a device remotely, and I can confirm that this method is effective based on my own experience. You are able to pinpoint the location of a gadget on the map, and the information is very precise. Ringing the gadget is another option for turning off the sound it produces. Very user-friendly and obvious in its operation. No advertisements, of course. It is recommended that Admin Privilege be granted in settings before using this device.