Using the Etsy app, you can browse and purchase millions of one-of-a-kind items without ever having to leave your iPhone or iPad. We have everything you could possibly need, no matter how big or small the occasion: vintage goods, handmade goods, creative goods, and custom goods; there is something for everyone. There is no other creative marketplace that compares to it in any way. You can purchase the ideal present for friends, family members, and coworkers using the Etsy app, or you can even buy yourself a little something to treat yourself with.
Discovering all of the delightful, personalized, and one-of-a-kind items that you want is made incredibly simple when you use Etsy on your iPhone or iPad. Look through curated collections of handcrafted jewelry, vintage goods for your closet, customized furniture for your home, everyday supplies for your kitchen and bath, do-it-yourself kits to help that creative juices flow, and so much more.
- You can discover more of what you want in the future by looking through your saved favorite shops and items. This not only saves you time but also provides you with more individualized recommendations in the future.
- Sign up to receive notifications when your preferred retailer adds new items to their inventory or when your preferred items go on sale. This will ensure that you do not miss out on limited editions or special savings.
- Communicate directly with the store owners and have items adapted to your specific needs. The majority of shop owners are quick to respond and enjoy making unique items just for their customers.
- At the checkout, you can choose from a wide variety of payment methods, including Apple Pay, making it simple and safe to make purchases of merchandise.
- Do you want tracking for your order? When your order is shipped, and even more importantly, when it is delivered to you, we will let you know!
- Etsy is widely used in countries all over the world! You have the option of browsing in Russian, English, German, French, or Dutch as well as Italian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese, or Portuguese.
- With our brand-new augmented reality beta feature, you can now use your phone to virtually hang a one-of-a-kind work of art in your own home.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Etsy app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- Every day, you will find unique products.
- Get specific suggestions made just for you.
- You can keep a record of your favorites for later use.
- Maintain a record of your order and its status.
I really enjoy shopping on Etsy on my phone, but the mobile app has been giving me a lot of trouble this week for some reason. At first, I was unable to look back over my previous purchases. It kept telling me that there was no connection, despite the fact that I was connected to WiFi and that connection was operating properly and sending out a strong signal. After contacting their Help Center, I had a pleasant conversation with a woman who suggested that I remove the app from my device and then reinstall it. After doing so, I was given the opportunity to leave a review. However, I noticed today that when I look at reviews of products that I am aware previously contained customer photos, those photos are no longer present on the review page. I went back and looked at some of my previous reviews on the respective shop pages, and sure enough, the photos that I had uploaded weren’t showing up there. Once more, I contacted the Help Center, but the representative there did not appear to be able to assist me. However, it appears that there is no way out for me at this point. He was very nice. He suggested that the app was simply unable to download the photos; however, they had been accessible just a few days earlier, which indicates that SOMETHING has changed and needs to be fixed. It has been exactly five days since the app was updated, and given that fact, I don’t believe it’s a coincidence that I’ve recently begun experiencing problems with it. I really hope that this issue will be fixed as quickly as possible because I often base my decisions to buy something or not on the photos that other customers have uploaded. I am aware that I am not alone in this regard. Could you please correct this? Thanks!