Canvas is a helpful education system that allows teachers to communicate with their students outside of the classroom and also serves as an efficient way to post grades. It gives you the ability to have message boards and group chats, and you can post assignments, videos, and rubrics on it to create an engaging learning environment outside the classroom.
The learning management system (LMS) known as Canvas is widely considered to be the one with the most rapid user growth. This open-source learning management system (LMS) developed by Instructure Inc. incorporates student information systems, video platforms, content management systems, and a great deal more. This application can be downloaded on both mobile and desktop devices.
- You will be able to view your grades and the content of the course, which will make learning much simpler.
- You will be able to submit assignments there, which will make learning outside of the classroom more efficient.
- To-do lists and calendars can be used to help students stay organized and on top of their schoolwork.
- The sending and receiving of messages is made more convenient.
- If you have any questions, you can post to discussions.
- You can continue your education outside of the classroom by watching videos.
- You can take quizzes at any convenient time.
- You will receive push notifications whenever there are new grades or updates to the course.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Canvas Student app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- The interface is very user-friendly.
- You have access to a large number of different functions.
- Beautiful layout.
- Fewer problems with the technical side.
- The profile pictures are quite a bit smaller than I would have liked.
- Lack of tutorials or walkthroughs that explain how to complete individual tasks.
I love canvas. However, this is only possible on the computer. I’m using a computer that belongs to someone else, so when I went to make changes to my profile, I had to use my phone instead. However, when I downloaded it TWO separate times, I was unable to figure out how to log in. I never got any further than the register in any of my attempts. I have no idea what it is that I’m going to buy. But then I noticed the section where you log in. That simply brought me to the beginning again. On the other hand, it tells me that my password is incorrect. (You’ll never guess my password, it’s nonsense lol) I took a video of myself typing it in order to double check that I had entered my password correctly. Despite the fact that I typed it correctly, the app claims that I did not. Truly annoying. Although it does not function on my phone, I continue to enjoy using it on the computer. This website is fantastic! (While using the computer.) I’m no dummy) Due to all of those negative aspects, I can only give it three stars. That wraps it up! Please do not remove this app because it helps kids who do hybrid classes (like me) or always online. Please do not remove this app in response to all of my complaints.
I like the app in general. It comes in very handy. The fact that the To Do tab only displays a limited number of tasks and that you can only add or view To Do tasks that you yourself have added is something that bothers me. You are only able to view the To Dos that you added to the desktop website by tapping the Calendar tab on your iPad or iPhone; you are unable to make any changes to them or delete them. The To Do tab on the iPad and iPhone apps could really benefit from some enhancements in functionality in my opinion. When a particular course imports quizzes from an external application such as Cengage Mindtap, it does not mark the assignment as completed in the To Do list. This is something else that I have noticed. It is necessary to physically cross it off the list. It would be helpful for students to keep track of their assignments if the To Do list (or List View in the Dashboard tab on desktop) were improved. Students would benefit greatly from having access to a comprehensive and editable list of To Do’s. I’ve also observed that the Inbox feature of the mobile app versions is missing a couple of capabilities that are present in the desktop version. These capabilities can be found on the desktop version. When using desktop, participants in a group message, for instance, are able to see who else is participating in the message thread. On the other hand, in the mobile apps, the only way to view the addressees is to click the “reply all” button.