|Blink Home Monitor
Version: Varies with device
Developer: Immedia Semiconductor
Safety at home or workplace has been the prime concern of every member related therein. The constant insecurities like theft, trespass, housebreaking, and others may keep people in fright all the time. But how about bidding goodbye to all such uncertainties? Yes, it is possible to live peacefully in these contemporary times without any negative thoughts concerning home or office security. Thanks to the advancements in technology that brought Blink cameras for everyone’s relief. These are tiny home security cameras by Amazon accessible from the owner’s smartphone anytime.
Now, the question is that how will the person be able to view their home/office on the mobile phone? Indeed, an implied need to have a connecting program between the phone and the Blink camera. This is when Blink Home Monitor- Smart Home Security App comes as the perfect solution. It is software downloadable via Play Store, App Store, or Amazon Appstore. Users can use this app from any far-off place to view their homes or other places where Blink cameras are installed.
- Multi-Functional- Blink app is designed to incorporate multi-system support. It means that it can accommodate several Blink devices in just one app. So, there is no need to juggle up between several different camera apps.
- Multi-Senses- The embedded technology allows the user to speak, see, and hear through their smartphone for any alerts.
- Customizable Alerts- Sometimes, people do not want to receive the updates of regular visits by a family member. So, the user can set the specific motion details for which they want to receive notifications in case of intruders.
- Instant Updates- Blink is designed meticulously to provide real-time updates. No matter how early morning or late night, the Blink app will ping you at your smartphone. Open the app to view the camera-fastened place for instant viewing.
- High Quality- Get HD-quality videos on this app for better and clearer depictions. There will be no point if the images are largely pixelated and faces are too blurry to see. However, Blink developers have considered this video resolution factor and provided for it marvellously.
|Name:||Blink Home Monitor|
|Version:||Varies with device|
- Free installation
- Easy to navigate
- Customizable alerts
- Understandable interface
- Needs subscription for some features after 30-days trial
- Cloud subscription ambiguity is reported, but the customer team claims to help
- Some users reported difficulty in deleting recorded clips without removing the SD card
If you plan to go on a long vacation leaving behind home under nobody’s charge, then the Blink Home Monitor app can help to keep an eye on the home. Similarly, one can monitor their work even when they are chilling outside miles away. The Blink app is not just useful for long tours or far away holidays, and it is much more than that. It can get difficult to keep an eye on the kids while working or check office intruding while hitting the bed. Hence, Blink is also fabulous for day-to-day monitoring of the home when you are at the office or vice versa. Use Blink! Stay connected!